Current Placer County Market Trends

The above graph is a large-scale overview of market trends report for all of Placer County over the past five years. As you can see...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Presenting.... The Montuori Group

I am pleased to present the formation of The Montuori Group.  With the addition of a new administrative assistant, marketing and transaction coordinator, Victoria, the team continues to grow.  June and I have greatly enjoyed our summer and are anticipating a very busy next couple of months.  As always if there is ever anything I can do to help meet your real estate needs and goals, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I am best reached by cell phone at (916) 698-1171 or email at BobM@KW.com.

With care,

Bob Montuori.

P.S.  Scan below to check out my new FREE, CUSTOM phone app.  Use log in code below.
Log In: KQ7APCK4

No comments:

Post a Comment